The Image of Our Lady of Guadalupe as a Pictograph
The Image of Our Lady is actually an Aztec
Pictograph which was read and understood
quickly by the Aztec Indians.
1. THE LADY STOOD IN FRONT OF
She was greater than the dreaded
Huitzilopochtli, their sun-god of war.
2. HER FOOT RESTED ON THE
She had clearly crushed Quetzalcoatl,
the feathered serpent moon-
3. THE STARS STREWN ACROSS
She was greater than the stars of heaven which they worshipped.
She was a virgin and the Queen of the heavens for Virgo rests over
her womb and the northern crown upon her head. She appeared on
December 12, 1531 and the stars that she wore are the constellations
of the stars that appeared in the sky that day!
4. THE BLUE‑GREEN HUE OF HER MANTLE
She was a Queen because she wears the color of royalty.
5. THE BLACK CROSS ON THE BROOCH AT HER NECK
Her God was that of the Spanish Missionaries, Jesus Christ her son
who died on the cross for all mankind.
6. THE BLACK BELT
She was with child because she wore the Aztec Maternity Belt.
7. THE FOUR PETAL FLOWER OVER THE WOMB
She was the Mother of God because the flower was a special symbol
of life, movement and deity-the center of the universe.
8. HER HANDS ARE JOINED IN PRAYER
She was not God but clearly there was one greater than Her and she
pointed her finger to the cross on her brooch.
9. THE DESIGN ON HER ROSE COLORED GARMENT
She is the Queen of the Earth because she is wearing a contour map
of Mexico telling the Indians exactly where the apparition took place.
The Image of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Science
1. The image to this date, cannot be explained by science.
2. The image shows no sign of deterioration after 450 years!
The tilma or cloak of Saint Juan Diego on which the image of Our
Lady has been imprinted, is a coarse fabric made from the threads of
the maguey cactus. This fiber disintegrates within 20-60 years!
3. There is no under sketch, no sizing and no protective over-varnish on
4. Microscopic examination revealed that there were no brush strokes.
5. The image seems to increase in size and change colors due to an
unknown property of the surface and substance of which it is made.
6. According to Kodak of Mexico, the image is smooth and feels like
a modern day photograph. (Produced 300 years before the invention
7. The image has consistently defied exact reproduction, whether by
brush or camera.
8. Several images can be seen reflected in the eyes of the Virgin. It is
believed to be the images of Juan Diego, Bishop Juan de Zumarraga,
Juan Gonzales, the interpreter and others.
9. The distortion and place of the images are identical to what is
produced in the normal eye which is impossible to obtain on a flat
10. The stars on Our Lady's Mantle coincide with the constellations in the
sky on December 12, 1531. All who have scientifically examined the
image of Our Lady over the centuries confess that its properties are
absolutely unique and so inexplicable in human terms that the image
can only be supernatural!